- Overlead honours - except with AK and a singleton lead the K and switch to singleton.
- 4th Best.
- From 3 small - varies:
- vs NT usually top unless partner's suit (and haven't supported) then low.
- vs Suit usually MUD unless partner's suit then low is often best giving count.
- 2nd best from 4 small (usually).
- Top from 5 small.
When attitude in the suit led is KNOWN, give count (or possibly suit
preference if obvious). If we lead and there is any doubt about the situation
- WE LEAD : HONOUR give attitude unless cash out (count). LOW give count if can't beat dummy's card.
- THEY LEAD : give count unless unimportant.
- DISCARDS : first discard often attitude, later discards are count or random.
University of Warwick Bridge Club - firstname.lastname@example.org